Friday, December 9, 2011

Responses!

The responses have started coming in :) At first I was a little worried. The only news I got was that a couple breeders were not going to have litters until late next year or 2013. That was such a long time! Patience prevailed and soon there were some responses from people that have puppies now (unfortunately that's too soon) and a few who will have puppies in the spring (perfect timing).

Now, just trying to explore all the options and find the best match with the breeder. Does anyone have any tips? What should we be looking for? What questions should we be asking the breeder? I want to be able to make an informed decision, not a haste one because I want a puppy.

A couple have offered to let meet the prospective parents of the puppies, which I think is a good idea, right?

I'm so excited but nervous as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment